1. I was born in August but am really not keen on Summer. Autumn is my bae.
2. I was super sporty growing up, playing netball, tennis, football, hockey, cricket, badminton, judo, gymnastics, trampolining. I settled on Netball and played from the age of 6 until last season.
3. I still watch cartoons because hey, who says they’re just for kids? Arthur and Scooby Doo, all day. And The Simpsons over Family Guy always.
4. I bloody love Disney. I have all the films on DVD, tons of Disney plushes and I can’t walk past a store without going in. I’ve been to Disneyland Paris twice but definitely want to go to Disney Orlando once in my life. Fun fact: my favourite Disney classic is Sword in the Stone.
5. I’ve been blogging on and off for the best part of 5 years through many different blog names and site changes!
6. I have two dogs, Archie, a Jack Russell Collie cross and Gus, a little ginger Jack Russell, but before that I used to be terrified of dogs.
7. I once had my hair cut into a bob, hated it and it took six years to grow back to the original length. smh.
8. I’m an avid PC gamer and sims player and have been for 11 years, since the age of 12 and Sims 2. So much of a fan that I have separate social media accounts for it 🤓👩💻 my custom built PC is one of my prized possessions.
9. I rarely drink alcohol, but when I do it’s always gin. The only drink not to give me horrendous hangovers.
10. I’m a complete night owl, and really don’t like mornings. I hope to change this though.
11. Dairy Milk Whole Nut is my ultimate chocolate bar.
12. I’m a perpetually warm person and am usually overheating while everyone else is shivering! As I have always struggled to feel the cold, it meant having my mum chasing me around in the dead of winter trying to put my coat on when I was a child.
13. I have a penchant for boots – if they’re bright coloured, sparkly or leopard print, they’re probably on my wish list or on my feet!
14. I struggle to wear colour, unless grey counts?
15. I hated hot drinks until my second year of uni when I finally got into coffee. Now I’m a flat white and Yorkshire tea gal.
16. Company was my favourite magazine, ever. RIP 😩
17. I’m pretty sure I own more pyjamas than actual clothes. I wish I was joking.
18. I thoroughly dislike the feel of velvet. That is one trend I’ll be staying well away from!
19. I own a Fiat 500 after dreaming of having one for 6 years. It was my biggest purchase since getting my first ‘proper’ job and I bloody love it.
20. I graduated with a 1st Class Honours degree in Business and Marketing from University of Chester. Many breakdowns occurred over those three years but the hard work paid off!
21. Another slightly geeky one. I collect Pop Vinyls and have a modest collection of around 50 at the moment, mainly made up of Marvel Avengers and Harry Potter.
22. On the Marvel theme, Thor is my favourite Avenger.
23. I love music but don’t have a set taste. If I like a song I’ll play it to death, but there are some albums I love in their entirety – Taylor Swift, Haim, Catfish and the Bottlemen, Circa Waves, Pink. I could go on.
24. I love chocolate and I love coffee but do not give me a mocha.
25. I buy notebooks like they’re going out of fashion. It’s an actual problem, I counted about 20 the last time I checked.
Tell me a fun fact about you!